About The Book
Salutations of the Prophetic Portrait for the Vision of the Beloved is a representation of the blessed Shama’il of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, from the perspective of the Gnostics (Arifin).
It is an extension to the established works of Shama’il, advancing the reader’s knowledge, leading them from the physical attributes to the sublime spiritual degree of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him.
Shaykh Muhammad Sadiq Alawi highlights the distinguishing prophetic features that make him superior to the rest of mankind, to increase the reader’s veneration, leading to love and ultimately the vision of the Beloved Prophet.
Part 1: The Noble Virtues
- The Necessity of Knowing the Shamail of the Messengerﷺ
- Some of the Virtues of the Prophetﷺ
- The Ethereal Realities int he Physical Attributes of the Prophetﷺ
- Nature's Love for the Prophetﷺ
Part 2: The Blessed Names
- The Necessity of Knowing the Names of the Messengerﷺ
- The Honour of the Name of the Prophetﷺ and why the Angels Prostrated
Part 3: Love
- Ranks in the Spectrum of Loving the Belovedﷺ
- Love for the Noble Prophetﷺ and the Lights of Salutations Upon Him
Part 4: The Path of the Elite
- The Muhammadan Reality
- Tarikat ul-Muhammadiyya
Part 5: Salutations
- Emanation of Fragrance Through the Mention of the Belovedﷺ
- The Virtues of the Verse of Concern
- Salat al-Fatih
- Salutations of Light
- The Salutation of the Greatest Name