About The Book
A modern-day guide about the Islamic rulings related to menstruation, lochia, and abnormal bleeding. Written by a Muslim woman for Muslim women. This intermediate guide is designed to be practical, engaging, and easy to read.
- Inspirational content from verses of the Qurʾān and stories from the lives of the female Companions.
- Answers to the most popular questions that women ask.
- Relevant medical information.
- Core topics and their related rulings organized into structured chapters.
- Bullet point lists, tables, charts, and picture diagrams.
- Icons that direct and help the reader.
- Blurbs that highlight concepts to remember.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter.
- A glossary of terms for words that are unfamiliar to the reader.
- Based on the Hanafi madhhab.
Suitable for ages 17+
About The Author
Naielah Ackbarali is the founder and CEO of Muslima Coaching. She is a trained relationship coach, certified life coach, and Master NLP Practitioner. She has also completed training in the Gottman Method for Couples Therapy.
Naielah was originally born in Trinidad but grew up in South Florida. She graduated from Florida State University in 2004 with a double major in International Affairs & Sociology. Thereafter, she studied various Islamic sciences with top traditional scholars in both Syria and Jordan for over 15 years.
Combined with her knowledge from Islamic studies, coaching experience, and personal marriage of over 15 years, she offers faith-based marriage coaching for couples, wives, and singles.
She has helped hundreds of women and couples with almost a decade of coaching experience with clients from all over the world (USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia & the Middle East). She is an author of several marriage books and has been featured on British Muslim TV and the Islam Channel.show more